Saturday, May 5, 2012

Spring Time

Having Fun in the Crib!!


A couple of months ago when I would get Ashlyn after her nap, she used to reach out for me excited to get out of the crib.  Now she giggles while I attempt to grab her out of the crib.   

Messy Missy


Her new favorite food: spaghetti. She recently taught herself how to slurp the noodles.

Happy Easter!


 When Ashlyn got up Easter Morning, she found a trail of Easter Eggs filled with cheerios.  She only was interested in the first three eggs and moved right over to her toys.  Maybe next year we will put chocolate inside the eggs, not cheerios. 

First Haircut



"Mom, do I really have to get my haircut?  I think my mullet looks great!"

The Accident


Derek was driving down University Ave in Provo and someone rear-ended him.  Luckily everyone was okay.  So we had to say goodbye to the Taurus and say hello to our new Ford Focus.  We are so excited to drive this beauty!


1 comment: